Terms & Conditions
1. ORDERS & DELIVERY
- Delivery times are estimated based on the availability of your items and the shipping provider.
- All orders placed through this web site are
subject to our confirmation and acceptance.
- We may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes
made by suppliers on reasonable prior notice to you. If we
request payment for increased prices, you may cancel the order
by giving us notice, which must be received within seven days
of the announcement of the increase.
- At order confirmation, all aspects of the delivery, currency and
payment arrangements are finalised and cannot be changed.
Please check order details carefully prior to confirmation.
- We or our agent will deliver the goods you order to the address
you specify in your order, within the agreed time frame, subject
to their availability. Where the goods are not available we will
notify you of this as soon as possible. Anyone at the delivery address
who receives the goods will be presumed authorised to receive the goods.
- Once the goods are delivered to you, you will own them
and it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged.
- We reserve the right to restrict sales to retail quantities
when supplying resellers and distributors.
- When orders shipped internationally reach the destination
country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures
which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
2. SHIPPING AND POSTAGE RATES
- Postage is calculated based on weight, shipping destination, and packaging costs.
- We only provide Standard shipping. Estimated delivery times are based on Australia Post standards, orders are processed during Sydney Business Hours (UTC/GMT +11 hours EDT). We are not responsible for different countries postal services or customs regulations.
- Standard Shipping
+ Internationally, standard shipping can take up to 4 weeks in USA/UK; other international destinations may take longer. However delays may be experienced due to customs and or other variables, which is beyond our ability to determine.
+ Within Australia, shipping can take anywhere between
3 to 5 days once an order has left our warehouse.
- Minimum shipping for Australian destinations:
o Standard Post (up to 0.50kg) is $4.50 (AUD)
- Minimum shipping for overseas destinations:
o Standard Post (up to 0.25kg) is $11.00 (AUD)
o Standard Post (up to 0.25kg) is $6 to 80.00 per item (AUD)
3. DIGITAL MEDIA DOWNLOADS
For media files (i.e. audio, video or data files),
your purchase grants you the following rights:
- To have ONE copy of the media file stored on a
single hard drive for the purpose of back-up.
- Reproduce the media file in ONE other format
for personal use (e.g. portable media device, CD or MD).
However the following rights have NOT been granted to you:
- Reproduce further copies of the media file in whole or in part.
- Translate, enhance, modify, alter or adapt the media file
in any way or for any purpose.
- Cause or permit any third party to translate, enhance, modify, alter
or adapt the media file in any way or for any purpose.
- Sub-license, lease, lend, sell, rent, distribute or grant others any
rights, or provide copies of the media file to others.
For Digital Download purchases you will receive a second email with a link to download your purchase once our warehouse have processed your payment. This download link is valid for 120 hours and can be used up to three times for your use only.
For further information about copyright please contact us.
4. RETURNS, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- We will replace any defective product if returned within 10 days from
receiving the product. In the case of an incorrect item being shipped,
please contact us before you return the item.
- If you wish to cancel or change your order you will need to contact us
- All resource inquiries should be directed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. PRICES & PAYMENT
For each online order, you must pay:
- The applicable price for the relevant goods confirmed by us and
- The delivery and handling fee specified on the web site at that time.
Your order and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information provided to us is encoded using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology,
an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the Internet.
- We can only accept payments using the methods
stated in the shopping cart section of this web site.
- We are unable to accept COD charges.
- Payment must be cleared before the goods are dispatched.
- Prices and range on this web site may vary from our Resource Centres.
6. YOUR ACCOUNT
You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify us in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password. We may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
We aim to include up-to-date pictures of all of the resources on this web site. However, the picture of the resources may differ from the actual resources. We recommend you read the resource description carefully before finalising your order.
Any liability of ours in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of us be limited to:
- In relation to goods, the replacement of the
goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and
- In relation to services, the supplying of the services again
or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
10. CHANGES TO TERMS
Each order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. We may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
11. APPLICABLE LAW
All purchases under this web site and these terms and conditions
are subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Leadership Ministries Inc. ABN 63 230 382 969. 1-5 Solent Circuit, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153 Australia.